2. Services Overview
The Website/AppBulbandKey is an online platform to transform ideas of the users into reality. The platform hosts dedicated interactive tools that enables users to describe their product ideas and service requirements. These ideas and requirements are fulfilled by registered vendors. The platform also provides an opportunity for vendors to showcase their profile and offerings.
The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website/App in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided by the user, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
6. License and Access
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Site, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company. Such limited sub- license does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website/App or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary/intellectual property rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; or
- is misleading or known to be false in any way.
8. Scope of Services
Our Website/App/Application is a platform which operates by connecting customers with 'Craftsmen' (Vendors) from various industries that provide customized, tailor made products and services. The platform has specialized design tools which shall provide the customer with the best possible way to describe their requirement. This information is then provided to multiple vendors of that category who then list down the prices for their service.The customer can choose from the various prices listed based on reviews, ratings, previous experience, etc. The Platform also has a 'Collections' part where customers can purchase already designed unique products from the vendors and also choose to further customize listed products. The list of Craftsmen with their contact details can also be accessed freely if any customer wants to directly contact the vendors.
9. Payment -
The payment shall be made directly to the vendor and the website will act as a sole facilitator in this process. The mode of payment can be selected by the customer.
The following payment options are available for use, restricted to the vendor’s capacity:
- Cash on delivery or advance.
- Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and financial institutions that are part of the Visa, Master Card & Amex Card networks;
- Visa & Master Card Debit cards;
- Net banking/Direct Debit payments from select banks in India. A list of available options will be made available at the time of ‘checkout’.
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa / Master Card / Amex, the User will be required to submit his/her 16-digit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) while making an online transaction. The User must also have enrolled his/her card with VBV (Verified by Visa), MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) or any other applicable provider in order to complete the transaction.
10. User Obligations
You are a restricted user of this Website/App.
a. You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website/App. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website/App is not permitted.
b. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website/App and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website/App. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website/App or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website/App, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website/App. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website/App or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website/App. Further, You may report such offensive content.
c. In places where this Website/App allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website/App or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website/App);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website/App or another's computer;
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website/App or any network connected to the Website/App, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website/App or any network connected to the Website/App. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website/App, or any other customer of the Website/App, including any Website/App Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website/App or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website/App, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website/App;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/App, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website/App or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section;
- Use the Website/App or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this Website/App or other third parties;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate the Terms of Service including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms of the Website/App contained herein or elsewhere;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevent investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers.
You shall not engage in advertising to, or in solicitation of, other Users of the Website/App to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website/App or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website/App. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website/App in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe it necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. In order to protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, We reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other Users in any 24-hour period which We deem appropriate in our sole discretion. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website/App) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. We have no obligation to monitor the materials posted on the Website/App. We shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE/APP AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. In no event shall We assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website/App. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
11. Reviews, Feedback and Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the Site (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, the Company shall exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
12. Copyright and Trademark
The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Site. Access to or use of the Site does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license to the Company or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Site are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of the Company. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Site for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Site. Access to or use of the Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services. The Company is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
The website/app, services and other materials are provided by this website/app is on an "As is" basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, bulbandkeymakes no warranty that
- Your requirements will be met or that services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- Materials, information and results obtained will be effective, accurate or reliable;
- Any errors or defects in the website/app, services or other materials will be corrected.
- We do not manufacture, store or distibute the products and do not employ, manage or finance the vendors/craftsmen. We do not gurantee the quality of products and services provided and are not liable to you for the same.The products and services include consumables such as cakes, toys, taxi/cabs, painting services, etc, and we do not gurantee the quality or durability of the same and therefore shall not be held liable.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws.Bulbandkey also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content. The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website/app is done entirely at his/her own discretion and risk and he/she will be solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. We are not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. Bulbandkey accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties. We shall not be liable for any third party services. The advertisement available on e-mail or website/app with respect to the third party website or the services are for information purpose only.
14. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless this website/app/company including but not limited to its affiliate vendors, agents and employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by us that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these terms of service. Further, you agree to hold us harmless against any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the website/app, any claim that your material caused damage to a third party, your violation of the terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another, including any intellectual property rights. In no event shall bulbandkey, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to you, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the website/app, services or materials. The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Website/App. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site. Such termination will be without any liability to the Company. The Company’s right to any Comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement.
16. Hosting of Third Party Information
The Website/App hosts information provided by third parties. We are in no manner responsible to you for the accuracy, legitimacy and trueness of the information so hosted. We take reasonable care to ensure such accuracy but we are not responsible for the information so furnished. You agree to not hold us liable for the falsification of any such provided information.
17. Compliance with Laws
All users shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation to Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of the Government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and the Website/App.
18. Disputes and Jurisdiction
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties.
Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Pune, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred to the courts at Pune.
20. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Entire Agreement: The terms and conditions set forth in this Section 3 and any additional or different terms expressly agreed by Client and Service vendor shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding of Client and Service vendor with respect to each Service Contract and shall cancel and supersede any other prior or ontemporaneous discussions, agreements, representations, warranties, and/or other communications between them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Client and Service vendor shall always remain subject to the terms of the by BulbandKey Universal Private Limited user Agreement. Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement in no manner shall affect such party's right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such a case, this Agreement shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein.
21. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices ofBulbandKey, or your experience with the Service, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org