"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. "
- Abraham Lincoln
Rava Cake Recipe
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Read:- 8 Easy Cake Decorating Ideas
Ingredients For Rava Cake:
Butter ⅓ cup
Sugar 1 cup
Rava/suji 1.25 cup
Salt 1 pinch
Curd ½ cup
Milk ¾ cup
Baking powder ½ tbsp
Baking soda ¼ tbsp
Instructions For Rava Cake:
- Make sure that your butter is melted and sugar is powdered. It helps in mixing the ingredients easily.
- Mix the melted butter and powdered sugar in a container.
- Then add Rava/Suji and baking powder in the mixture and whisk it properly.
- Add half of the milk and mix it again for some time.
- Now, cover the container and allow the mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
- Slowly add rest of the milk and mix it well.
- Now, start preparing the tin for baking the cake.
- Apply some butter in the tin and sprinkle some flour in it to avoid sticking of the cake.
- The next step is to empty the batter in the greased tin.
- Allow the cake to bake for about 40 minutes in the oven.
- Insert a toothpick and check if the cake is baked properly. If not, you can keep it in the oven for more 5-10 minutes.
- Cool down the cake and flip it in a plate.
Tempting and delectable Rava cake (Suji cake) is ready to eat!