"The most important point is to accept yourself and stand on your two feet."
- Shunryu Suzuki
Rava Cake Recipe
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Read:- 8 Easy Cake Decorating Ideas
Ingredients For Rava Cake:
Butter ⅓ cup
Sugar 1 cup
Rava/suji 1.25 cup
Salt 1 pinch
Curd ½ cup
Milk ¾ cup
Baking powder ½ tbsp
Baking soda ¼ tbsp
Instructions For Rava Cake:
- Make sure that your butter is melted and sugar is powdered. It helps in mixing the ingredients easily.
- Mix the melted butter and powdered sugar in a container.
- Then add Rava/Suji and baking powder in the mixture and whisk it properly.
- Add half of the milk and mix it again for some time.
- Now, cover the container and allow the mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
- Slowly add rest of the milk and mix it well.
- Now, start preparing the tin for baking the cake.
- Apply some butter in the tin and sprinkle some flour in it to avoid sticking of the cake.
- The next step is to empty the batter in the greased tin.
- Allow the cake to bake for about 40 minutes in the oven.
- Insert a toothpick and check if the cake is baked properly. If not, you can keep it in the oven for more 5-10 minutes.
- Cool down the cake and flip it in a plate.
Tempting and delectable Rava cake (Suji cake) is ready to eat!