"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. "
Cookies are the go to snacks which are available anytime at home. A jar full of cookies is the best snack for unannounced guests. Working from home makes you hungry every half an hour, and cookies are the rescue food for you in this case. Cookies are in a variety of flavors, and making them at home is an easy task.
How to make the cookie dough
Arrange all the ingredients, dry and wet ingredients separately, below are the ingredients required for cookies. If you want it in different flavors, you can alter accordingly.
All purpose flour
Steps for making the batter
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Take melted butter in a big bowl and add powdered sugar in it and blend it using electric blender and mix it till the ingredients become creamy
- Add a few drops of essence and two eggs to the same cream and blend it again till it becomes fluffy.
- Mix the dry ingredients, all purpose flour, rice flour and baking soda together.
- Start adding the creamy mixture with the dry ingredients, little by little and blend it. Make sure it is blended properly and do not forget to bust the air bubbles. Your dough is ready and now refrigerate it for an hour before baking.
- Grease a baking tray with butter
- Divide the refrigerated mixture in equal parts or use a cookie mould to give a shape or simply give a round shape to the cookies and place them slowly and pat the cookie dough on the baking pan. Place the cookies in a criss-cross manner, so that there is enough space for it to expand and bake completely.
- Place the baking tray in a preheated oven and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Your cookies are ready, after removing it from the oven keep aside till it cools. And store them in an air-tight container so it stays crispy.